- The beautiful changing colours - reds, oranges, yellows.... so pretty!
- Fallen Leaves.
- Pumpkins on door steps.
- Apples everywhere.
- Scarf & Sweater weather.
- Time to wear boots again (kinda makes up for not being able to wear sandals!).
- Homemade soup.
- Rosy-red cheeks to kiss.
- Hot Chocolate.
- Walking on fallen leaves through Bowring Park.
- Craft Fairs.
- Countdown to Christmas at the Glacier!
- Halloween decorations.
- Corn Maze at Lesters' Farm.
- 3-day Weekends with the kids home from school.
- Snuggling up on the couch in a blanket with my boys watching a movie on a chilly night!
- Birthdays! (Both of my boys and DH!).
- Getting to use my pumpkin stamps and fallish coloured inks to make cards like this one (I gotta say, I think it is one of my all-time favourite cards that I have made: I love the colours and the pumpkins...)
Well, it is another beautiful, crisp, clear Fall day out there today and it has got me thinking of all the things I LOVE about Fall. So, I thought I would share some of them with you. Here goes: