- Head to Michael's Friday evening - the kids can make their very own treat bags while you browse the store and plan your Christmas decorations. Details in sidebar.
- Kid-free? Go to the Mardi-Gras on George Street. Don't forget your costume!
- Carve a pumpkin! Or paint one, dress one up or decorate it using Mr. Potato Head pieces (easy AND cute!).
- Sunday afternoon's Family Fun at The Rooms theme is "Skeletons in our Closet". They'll feature some items for their natural history collection and will also have a "weird" craft! Details in sidebar.
- Prepare a spooky meal, like these Rats in Blood
- Last but not least: Dress up & go Trick-or-Treating with your kids!
For details on events in & around town, check my calendar regularly! It is on the bottom of every page, or click Events Calendar in the navigation bar :-)