- Friday and Saturday the Anna Templeton Centre will be hosting their Christmas Tea & Sale. Drop by for some last minute crafts and for treats in the tea room. Admission is $2, Friday noon - 9PM; Saturday 10AM-5PM.
- Fun for the kids & young at heart - get into the Christmas Spirit at Murray's Garden Centre's Country Christmas 2-4 Saturday and Sunday. They'll have sleigh rides!
- On Sunday, head to The Rooms for Family Fun: Traditional Christmas Decorations and spend a relaxed afternoon creating your own traditional Christmas decorations, made from everyday objects.
- also on Sunday afternoon at the Rooms (2:30-3:30): A Traditional Christmas Concert. The concert promises great music from The Dardanelles, along with humorous and heart warming recitations of Hubert Furey - fun for all! Tickets are $20 per adult, $15 per student.
- Murmel, Murmel, Mortimer, Munsch continues, as does The Best Little Newfoundland Christmas Pageant Ever, and there is a Winter Olympics themed Parents Survival Night at the Little Gym - see calendar (scroll to bottom of page) for complete details.
For details on events in & around town, check my calendar regularly! It is on the bottom of every page, or click Events Calendar in the navigation bar :-)