- The children's excitement!
- Seeing the orange glow from all lights on our street at night!
- All the spooky, creepy-crawly decorations people come up with.
- Halloween specials on TV - Garfield, Charlie Brown, etc.
- Hearing "The Monster Mash" on the radio.
- Ghosties with the Mosties ;-)
- Candy, Chocolate... any holiday that brings chocolate to the forefront is a good one in my books!
- Cats....any holiday that brings cats to the forefront is a good one in my books;-)
- Another excuse for oranges, reds & yellows....
- Apples, pumpkins, corn....
- Spooky moons.
- Cobwebs. (Imp #2 tells me that I don't have to decorate for Halloween because I already have cobwebs on my chandeliers. Thanks Dude.)
- Halloween Parties!
- Seeing the neighbourhood kids dressed up when they ring our doorbell!
- Trick -or-Treating with my boys!
- Memories of my Nan and Great-Aunt and the Haunted House parties they used to stage for us as children. I would be SO scared to enter... and SO excited. I would get freaked out when I had to eat their Eyeball Soup and Slimy Brains! Love you Ladies and think of you both often - especially at Halloween, XXOO.
What I LOVE about Halloween!
Isn't Halloween wonderful? Imp #1 had his Halloween Concert last night, and both boys are gone off with their costumes in their backpacks today for this afternoon's Halloween festivities at school. I was just thinking of all the other things I LOVE about Halloween and thought I would share them with you: