On the plus side - I have included all the St. John's area dates for Thomas Amusements in my calendar now. And they are "from the horses mouth" so to speak, so hopefully no further mis-dates!
The edited version of yesterday's post is below.... have a good weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well People - it is a bit overcast out there today, but it looks like we are going to start getting some heat (20 degrees for the high tomorrow!), and even some sun on Sunday!
Here are some things on the go this weekend:
- The BIGGIE - Lester's Farm opens tomorrow for the season! Uh-huh, uh-huh! I can't wait for our first visit with the baby animals... and to get some flowers.... and see the goats.... and get some ice cream....
- Its going to be overcast and 10 on Saturday, they say - make the most of it by popping over to Dominion's Garden Centre and then doing some gardening - at least you won't be too hot ;-) Or fix your deck.... then everything will be ready for you to relax and enjoy once we do get some summer!
- Two big flea markets: one at the Remax Centre and the other at St. Andrew's Church. Why not check Saturday's paper for garage sales and do some bargain hunting?
- Outdoor family fun continues at the Fluvarium and at Botanical Gardens - see calendar for details.
- Kung Fu Panda 2 opens at both theatres - WOOT! Visit empiretheatres.com for showtimes. Rio and Hoodwinked are both good too if you haven't seen them :-)
|Photo: Lester's Farm|
For details on events in & around town, check my events calendar regularly - it is on the bottom of EVERY page :-) The Tely Go Guide published in Arts & Life section every Thursday is also a good source.
If you have something to add to the Calendar, please let me know! Complete details can be found here and I welcome being added to any "Events Distribution list" your facility might have :-)