- PumpkinFest, Saturday 10-5 at Lester's Farm, postponed from last week. It will include pie and pepper eating contests, a scarecrow contest. Revolutions Dance and many other kid and family friendly activities!
- Harbour Haunt at the Village - children's shows are at noon on Saturdays and Sundays
- Haunted Wagon Rides at Lester's Farm (NOT included in PumpkinFest)
- Paradise Guides Haunted House, this Sunday at the Dianne Whalen Soccer Hut
- Topsail United Fall Fair on Saturday 10-3
- Salvation Army craft and bake sale, Saturday 10-2
- Ten Thousand Villages is selling fairly traded, unique home decor and gifts at St. Peter’s Parish, on Ashford Dr. this Friday and Saturday
- St. Philip’s Church Harvest Celebrations are now ongoing until Nov. 5. Events include a family Halloween party, variety concert, 12th annual silent and live auction/wine and cheese. For details 782-8610 (Ethel) 895-1077 (Linda).
Of course, there are also all the wonderful regular weekly activities (details - as always - in the calendar):
- Fluvarium Kids - Saturdays and Sundays - This month's theme: The Legend of Lenny the Leaf
- MUN Botanical Garden Family Fun Sundays - story time, duck feeding, nature hike and more!
- Family Fun at The Rooms - Sunday 2-4 - this week: Book Binding!
- Farmer's Market at the Lion's Club Chalet (Saturday AMs)
- CLB Armoury Flea Market (Sundays)
And, if you haven't been there yet.... drop by Christmas at the Glacier before it is gone for another year (final day is Sunday 10-5)... I know Halloween isn't even here yet, but heck, there are only 65 days till Christmas - what are you waiting for??
Have a good one :-)