.... but, just in case you need the where & when, or are looking for some other fun activities.... here`s the details on that and some other family events this weekend:
- the Kin Club Christmas Event is this Saturday at the RPYCC in Paradise. Kids can even meet Santa Claus and get their picture taken with him (for free!). Santa arrives at 1:30PM.
- Also on Saturday: Family Day at the Association communautaire francophone de Saint-Jean. Come explore and celebrate francophone culture in St. John`s, starting at 1PM with activities throughout the afternoon including Wonderbolt Circus at 3PM (free entry).
- That night, head over to the Glacier at 8:30 for Skate & Donate - you can win prizes and help raise money for UV window filters to protect the artifacts at Admiralty House Museum.
- DOWNTOWN SANTA PARADE (didn`t want ya to miss it, see ;-) is Sunday at 1PM. Don`t forget your non-perishable food items to donate to local food banks and your letters to Santa! (Visit downtownstjohns for parking and other information).
- Family Day activities continue Sunday at MUN Botanical Gardens - how pretty it will be covered in today`s snow! (10AM for the Nature Hike, Meet the Critters and Feed the Ducks etc. at 2PM).
- Christmas Tree Lighting at the RPYCC in Paradise, Sunday at 6PM. There will be free hot chocolate, prizes and Christmas carols! A Christmas Raffle will follow in the gym afterwards.
And, as if all that isn`t enough, well, Empire Theatres are just packed with family movies! Have you seen Puss n`Boots yet? GO! The kids will love it (even 9 yr. olds who `'don`t like talking animals anymore`'). There`s also the Muppets Movie, Arthur Christmas and Happy Feet Two.
And, if we`re lucky, you can even go outside and build a snowman ;-)
Have a good one folks!
For details on events in & around town, check my events calendar regularly - it is on the bottom of EVERY page :-) The Tely Go Guide published in Arts & Life section every Thursday is also a good source.
If you have something to add to the Calendar, please let me know! Complete details can be found here and I welcome being added to any "Events Distribution list" your facility might have :-)