- Bowring Park to feed the ducks, play in the playground and visit the Caribou
- Pippy Park for a stroll, and a quick visit into the Fluvarium
- Signal Hill to feel the wind and look out over the city. See if we can spot anything in the water.
- McDonald's for a smoothie and let the kids go wild in the play area while I have a coffee
- Chapters -I grab a magazine and a coffee head to blue carpet area to let kids play, when they are bored, I read them stories
- Dollar Store - I give them $2.50, they can get whatever they want but it has to be $2.50 or less taxes in!
- And if you can't get out.... indoor fun - use paper bags and balls of bunched up tinfoil to create a Bag Toss (just open bags, place them at different distances down the hall, toss the ball in... see how far you can go); use masking tape to make a road on the floor for dinkies; make a string obstacle course in your hall, pretend they are laser beams and try to get through the strings without touching any of them (believe me, that one can take a loooooong time ;-)