Some of the Frosty Festival events include (Fun! Fun! And More Fun!):
- Friday - a Battle of the Bands where amateur bands compete for prizes (7PM at the Reid Centre), and a Family Swim at the Mt. Pearl Pool (various times 7-10PM)
- Saturday - a Family Skate followed by a Community Breakfast (8 & 9 AM respectively - tickets must be purchased in advance for the breakfast - contact the Reid Centre) AND a Family Fun Day at Morris Academy from 10AM-2PM!
- Link to the booklet in the sidebar for complete details and other events.
- Family Fun Valentines at The Rooms - children can make valentines or paper chain decorations (2-4PM)
- The Princess & Pirate Costume Tea Party - the Delta (2-5 PM) - see calendar details for ticket information
- Family Skate at Mile One
- Animal Tracks at Pippy Park
Monday of course, is Valentine's Day -why not have a little "Sweetheart Dinner" with your kids for Sunday Supper? You could even exchange Valentines and decorate with the paper chain from the Rooms excursion, and serve that PB & Chocolate cake I posted Tuesday! What a plan, huh! ;-)
Enjoy it People!
For details on events in & around town, check my calendar regularly! It is on the bottom of every page, or click Events Calendar in the navigation bar :-) The Tely Go Guide is also a good source.