Looking for a new outdoor haunt? Here are some ideas:
- Bannerman Park - enjoy a winter walk through the park, then head down to the harbour front for a fun, relaxing afternoon in the City :-)
- Victoria Park - so much fun to go sledding in!
- Bowring Park - sledding, snowshoeing, the playground - everything at your fingertips. Bring Duck feed and be prepared to get swarmed :-)
- East Coast Trail - find a portion online that appeals to you and ski or snowshoe it!
- Signal Hill - Look out over the ocean, visit Cabot Tower, and then slide down :-)
- Pippy Park - go at dusk for a night-time walk on the trails!
- Your neighbourhood soccer field - build a snowman, or build snow forts and have a huge snowball fight!
If I can't convince you to get out and enjoy the last few hours of winter (wishful thinking?), then perhaps you can be convinced to visit Kid's Tree Early Learning & Music Centre's Open House on Saturday from 10-2 (see calendar for details), or take in Family Fun at the Rooms (Sun. 2-4) - this week's theme is Jolly Jellyfish, where children can make creatures from household items and take a Movie Monster Quiz!
Have a good one!