- For every real Christmas tree harvested, 2 to 3 seedlings are planted in its place.
- 7% of mall Santa applicants were discovered to have criminal backgrounds by Pre-employ.com.
- Given the rotation of the Earth and the various time zones he travels through, Santa has 31 hours to deliver toys, assuming he travels east to west.
- If you add all the gifts in the song “Twelve Days of Christmas” together, there are 364 in total - a gift for each day or the year, perhaps?
- In Britain, the Holy Days and Fasting Days Act of 1551, which has not yet been repealed, states that everyone MUST attend a Church service on Christmas Day, and cannot use any kind of vehicle to get to the service.
- 4,000,000 Tons of trash are generated annually from Christmas gift wrap and shopping bags.
Some odd little Christmas numbers.....