...Mental Health Week 2011 is drawing to a close, but that doesn't mean we should stop thinking about it or sharing it! Let's help end the stigma by increasing our own awareness! Here are some informative links found on the CMHA Facebook page this week:
- Mental Health Commission of Canada - Among other articles and issues, the site applauds the Mental Health initiatives in the government of Newfoundland and Labrador's budget (the government has committed $8.7 M to mental health initiatives).
- You Tube - Mental Health For All - Videos on Community Mental Health Affiliates, Kids' Mental Helath, Money Stress and more.
- CMHA 2011 Brochure PDF
- CMHA supplement to Reader's Digest 2011
In addition to the resources in my previous posts on this topic (here and here), these links can also provide additional information or may be handy, should you ever find yourself in a time of need:
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Health Canada: Mental Health
- Mental Health Canada
- Public Health Agency Canada - Mental Health