- Brighter Futures Playgroups are sponsored by Federal and Provincial Govts. As far as I know, they have free groups with a certified ECE co-ordinator in several locations throughout Mt. Pearl, CBS and St. John's. brighter-futures.net Contact number is 739-8096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try your Public Health Nurse - she may have a list of resources. If you don't have one, their Family Resource Programs information line is 729-5554
- Bumble Beats is a Musical Playgroup run by a young mother of 2 toddler boys. Her website is: bumblebeats.com. I hear she's well-respected! Classes are for kids 0-3 :-)
- Family and Childcare Connections have their own playgroups for 0-6 yrs - familyandchildcareconnections.com and may also be aware of playgroups or learning centres that offer activities for younger babies.
- City of Mt. Pearl has a Healthy Baby Club - Go to Residents -> Community Services -> Complete list of services at mountpearl.ca
I hope some of those prove useful for her and you! Please leave a comment if you know of any other activities/playgroups for active babies - spread the love :-)
And M - thank you again for your email ;-)