Well folks - let the countdowns begin! As of today, we are:
- exactly 8 weeks from Christmas (uh-huh, uh-huh)
- 7 and a half weeks from Hanukkah (which begins this year on December 20 and ends on the 28th)
- 8 weeks and a day from Kwanzaa (December 26th)
- and have only 9 weeks till the New Year!
Soooo, over the next few weeks we'll have a Christmas Countdown of sorts, and I'll keep an eye out for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Years' ideas too. If you have something to share - I'd love to hear it!
In the meantime, to get us all started there are some great resources online to help with Christmas planning:
- Organized Christmas
- Christmas Planner
- Christmas Planning guide
- Celebrating Christmas - Checklists
- Countdown to Christmas Blog
- Christmas Organizing
- Christmas Your Way
And for those celebrating Hanukkah, I didn't find any planners per se, but you will find a lot of ideas at these sites: Jewish Home School and Creative Jewish Mom. And for Kwanzaa - start here: The Official Kwanzaa Website.