- Finalize gift list: I really should...
- every single person,
- my ideas for their gift
- the budget for each one
- Set budget for overall Holiday expenses: And this too... See, sometimes I have good ideas!
- other gifts
- wrapping supplies
- craft supplies
- pet gifts (yes, you read it right!)
- Determine which gifts will be homemade:
- figure out which projects I will use/give to each person
- ensure have supplies, if not, buy them
- Decide what project to make/give for Teacher's Gifts (I'll post some ideas on that another week!)
- Christmas Card List
- Make sure have addresses, if not, get them
Design Christmas Cards & get suppliesYay! I got one! Get children to show me what they are hoping Santa will bringCheck. Aim to have shopping done by end of this month.
- Finalize baking list for the year
- check pantry & determine the grocery list for the holiday treats!
- Double check who is hosting what over the Season, and times, to ensure we know where we are going when
Send out e-vite reminder for my fete on New Year's Eve! Wouldn't want anyone to forget!!
- Determine anything critical and/or quick that can be polished up around the house - in particular, I'm thinking of painting the boys' bathroom. ... sorta.... have the paint for said bathroom, working on refinishing the kitchen table....
- Book the following:
carpet cleanersAnd they have already been in too! upholstery cleanersDitto! house cleanersGoing to be a big girl and do it myself (OMG!) hair appointment for DecemberImportant!
- hair appointments for boys ... oh, right...
- family photos (undecided) ... still undecided, which probably means no at this point!
It is going *well*, as you can clearly see... I blame it on the weather! Very hard to be Christmas-y when we have 10 & 12 degree weather and no snow, don't you agree? I am going to start playing that Christmas music right now, and get out my address book, to at least cross off one more thing before the day is out!