- Why not make up a batch of this Irish Bread for breakfast? (From Chasing Fireflies - a lot of ideas here if you poke around her site.)
- Prefer a dessert idea instead? Check out this Rainbow Pudding from craftzine.com or these Marshmallow Shamrocks on puertabella.blogspot.com - they both look seriously fun!
- Ivillage has a collection of 20 Irish-inspired recipes - take your pick here! The potato cakes look YUM.
- Your kids will love making this Rainbow Pasta Rainbow from Naturallyeducational.com, or these Apple Shamrock Prints found on Craftgossip.com!
- Mario likes this cute, easy Leprechaun, made from a paper towel tube, on Family Fun
- Both of these ideas from kinderart.com are quick & adorable: Pot of gold or Shamrock puppy. If that's not your style, why not try their watercolour rainbow idea, or their selection of colouring sheets?
- Looking for an easy treat you can put together for your peeps? This one is my favourite: licorice rainbow pot of gold from bethproudfoot.blogspot.com (if you can't find the diffeent colours of licorice, I would try sorting Skittles by colour, arrange one colour at a time in a line on plastic wrap & carefully roll to create the lines of the rainbow to substitute for her licorice strings).
- Visit this link from Craft Gossip for a collection of ideas ranging from a "Shamrock Pizza" to "Marshmallow Rainbows" to "Thumbprint Leprechaun Bookmarks"!
- Sweetspot.ca has a selection of goodies chosen with St. Pat's in mind: check them out here. Don't forget to check out their Kid Friendly Irish Menu featuring an awesome cheesecake!
- A girl's gotta dress too - fashion picks for you from SweetSpot.ca, my dear, are right here.
- Still haven't found what you are looking for? Check out this link for History, games, printables, clothes, crafts, quizzes and other fun activities collected by Kaboose.com.
That's quite the list, if I do say so myself! (Who's got your back? St. John's Mom, that's who! :-)
Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!
Hope it is a fun one :-)