|source: MUN Botanical Garden|
There are a couple of things I am looking forward to this weekend:
- I love the Family programs at Botanical Garden - this Sunday the theme is Signs of Spring (10AM-4PM). There will be variety of crafts, stories, activities, nature hikes and excursions to Oxen Pond to feed the ducks will be provided throughout the day. All children must be accompanied by an adult. General admission fees apply. Free for children 5 years and younger, MUN students and members of the Friends of the Garden.
- Also at the Botanical Garden this weekend: The Newfoundland Horticultural Society Spring Flower Show, Saturday (12-5 PM) and Sunday (10AM-4PM). Admission is free :-)
- Speaking of flowers, why not pop into Lester's Farm on Brookfield Road? See what they have in the works for your gardens, visit the barn to see if there are any babies....
- If you love animals, head to the NL Pet Expo at the Remax Centre, Saturday and Sunday, to celebrate your furry and feathered pets! Free for 5 and under.
- Don't forget the usual suspects: Kid's Program at The Fluvarium; St. John's Kid/Hava Java Playdate; Mount Pearl biweekly Handmade Craft Market; and the CLB Sunday Market :-)
Have a fun one!